Terms and Conditions of Sale and Use
- We will not sell or deliver alcohol to anyone who is, or appears to be, under the age of 18. By placing an order you confirm that you are at least 18 years old and we reserve the right not to deliver if we are unsure of this.
- Our website includes systems to check your order against our store's current range but we cannot guarantee the availability of any product. In the event that a product is unavailable when you place your order, we shall contact you to arrange replacement, or another acceptable arrangement for the completion of your order.
- The placing of an order anywhere on our website does not constitute a contract, which is made only when we accept your order and process payment.
- We reserve the right not to accept any order.
- All goods are offered subject to availability.
- Products sold to trade customers are only for resale within the EEA.
- For orders of all items we normally guarantee delivery within seven days of your order except where indicated. However, if it is not possible to come to a mutually agreeable delivery arrangement within this timeframe delivery may take longer. Delivery time will depend on the weight of your order. If your order is under 2kg, you may choose either 1st Class or 2nd Class via royal mail. If your order is over 2kg, the courier service will deliver the next working day unless requested otherwise.
- When using the courier service, the courier will attempt to deliver twice. Your order will be returned to us if they have not been collected from the courier 3 days after the second delivery attempt, and we reserve the right to pass on the cost of redelivery in this event.
- For delivery to the Channel Islands or destinations outside the UK please call us on 01834 891 274 to discuss your requirements.
Fulfilment of deliveries
- Our courier aims to deliver a parcel on the next working day after it has been despatched. The fulfilment of this service level aim is beyond the control of Cwm Deri Estate, and, as such, Cwm Deri Estate cannot accept any liability for the courier's failure to deliver within it's stated time frame. In the event that a parcel is delayed due to damage or loss, Cwm Deri Estate may, at it's discretion, opt to send our a replacement or simply to issue a full refund for the original amount paid and not to re-send the order.
- For deliveries by Royal Mail, the fulfilment of the chosen service level of First or Second Class post is beyond the control of Cwm Deri Estate, and, as such, Cwm Deri Estate cannot accept any liability for the Royal Mail's failure to deliver within it's stated time frame. In the event that a parcel is delayed due to damage or loss, Cwm Deri Estate may, at it''s discretion, opt to send out a replacement or simply to issue a full refund for the original amount paid and not to re-send the order.
- All prices are inclusive of UK VAT.
- Promotional offers and prices are as stated, with no further discounts available.
- Although we endeavour to ensure that all pricing information on this website is accurate, occasionally an error may occur and goods may be mis-priced. If we discover a pricing error we will, at our discretion, either: contact you and ask you whether you wish to cancel your order or continue with the order at the correct price; or notify you that we have cancelled your order. We will not be obliged to supply goods at the incorrect price.
- We reserve the right to adjust prices, offers, goods and specifications of goods at our discretion at any time before (but not after) we accept your order. Where an end date is specified on any offer on the website, it is intended as a guide only. We reserve the right to change prices at any time.
- We will provide a full refund or replacement for any products that are faulty. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- We may require faulty products to be returned to us. We will arrange this as necessary at your convenience.
Cancellations and complaints
- You may cancel your order up until the order has been dispatched. Should you decide to cancel, all charges to you will be refunded.
- In the event of complaint please contact us within 7 days of receiving your order on 01834 891274. Alternatively email email@example.com giving as much detail as you can. All complaints will be acknowledged within 48 hours and you can expect a full resolution of your complaint within a further 72 hours. You will be kept informed if there is any delay beyond this. Each complaint will be treated as confidential and will be attended to by a manager.
- For the purposes of the prevention or detection of offences, and/or the apprehension or prosecution of offenders, we may share any information that we collect with the Police, other public or private sector agencies or representative bodies in accordance with the relevant legislation. Information shared in this way will not be used for marketing purposes.
Reviews, Comments and Content
- Users of this website may post reviews, ratings, comments and other content. This right is extended on condition that the content is not illegal, obscene, abusive, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or otherwise linjurious to third parties, or objectionable. Specifically, content should not include software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters or mass mailings.
- You may not use a false email address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of any content.
- We reserve the right, but not the obligation, to remove or edit any content.
- If you post content or submit material, unless indicated otherwise you:
o Grant Cwm Deri and its affiliated companies a non-exclusive, royalty-free and fully sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, publish, modify, adapt, translate, distribute, create derivative works from, and display such content throughout the world in any media.
o Grant Cwm Deri and its affiliates and sub-licensees the right to use the name that you submit in connection with such content, if they choose.
o Agree that the rights you grant above are irrevocable during the period of protection of your intellectual property rights associated with such content and material. You agree to waive your right to be identified as the author of such content and your right to object to derogatory treatment of such content.
o You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content that you post; that, as at the date that the content or material is submitted to Cwm Deri, the content and material is accurate; use of the content and material you supply does not breach any Cwm Deri policies or guidelines and will not cause injury to any person or entity (including that the content or material is not defamatory). You agree to indemnify Cwm Deri and its affiliates for all claims brought by a third party against Cwm Deri or its affiliates arising out of or in connection with a breach of any of these warranties.
- In the first instance please contact us by email, fax or telephone, as indicated on your order confirmation email and on the website.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and any disputes will be decided only by the English courts.
Cwm Deri is committed to respecting and protecting our customers' privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully in accordance with such legislation as the Data Protection Act 1998 and Directive on Privacy and Electronic Communications 2003.
Your personal details
When you register on our website or provide us with your details in-store we will collect some of your personal details. You may choose to be added to our postal mailing list to receive our seasonal promotions, and also may subscribe to email newsletters. The information we collect is just for Cwm Deri: we do not release your information to third parties (other than where necessary to perform a service, such as courier companies carrying out deliveries). We will not email you unless you have given us your consent, and you have the option not to be included and to remove yourself from our mailing lists at any time.
We collect information about you for two reasons: firstly, to process your order and second, to provide you with the best possible service. The type of information we may collect about you includes:
- Your name
- Telephone number
- Email address
- Credit/debit card details
- Your previous purchase history
We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent. The information we hold will be accurate and up to date. You can check the information that we hold about you by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you find any inaccuracies we will delete or correct it promptly.
The personal information which we hold will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy and the law. Information may be transferred outside the European Economic Area to the United States of America (where our agents will operate under European Union Safe Harbor Framework). By submitting your information, you consent to this transfer.